jasonwilliamsjasonwilliams

Main News Movies Reviews Stats

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

A big surprise

So one day i decide to check the recent newgrounds submissions. What do i find? One of my favourite madness-esk animations. Beautiful design and action. However the movements were choppy at high quality, maybe its my computer but it was fine in med and low qualities. It would've also been better if it followed a stricter storyline with a closer tie-in to bunnykill 3. What happened to that teaser at the end of the last one?

Overall though, a great flash.

Mottis responds:

Thanks.
Yeah, the movie is kinda demanding. I can't watch it on high quality myself, and it even skips on medium on a few parts. But theres so much going on that it's expected.

Oh, and about the ending of Bk3.2. It was just an easter egg, a reward for being patient enough to sit through the end credits. Nothing more. Who knows maybe some day I will make a short flash movie showing Snowball battle the robot inside the escape pod, just to shut people up about it xD

Requiem for cat anal sex Requiem for cat anal sex

Very disturbing, but funny

This is the most disturbing flash animation I have ever watched, which is the exact reason why I like it.

LL:domino's big advanture LL:domino's big advanture

Nothing special

Simple animation, uninteresting plot that caused me to close it part-way in.

Elite Forces:South Osetia Elite Forces:South Osetia

Nice Game

A nice game to play with good machanics, good visuals and good gameplay. The instructions for the game should be clearer though. I don't really know what the towers do.

Badim responds:

towers need to shoot down enemies. but i should add hints for them, my bad. i will that.

Bones Chain Deluxe Bones Chain Deluxe

Simple but fun

A nice game with simple machanics. It wasn't that exciting but I would love to have this game on my Ipod.

vartagh responds:

you can have it on your ipod !!
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZ Store.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=30512929 7&mt=8